петак, 7. јун 2013.

Fitting Room Girls

Video



Photo





Photo













Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



have you ever masturbated in a bus

Nope

you ever had sex in the fitting room

Yes

if i asked you twice and begged you pretty please would you put the pictures you took of your self up and tell me what store it was at?

Nope

You've recently said that you have taken pictures of yourself in fitting rooms before. Are there any of those pictures up on this site?

Nope

do you ever go to the store just to take sexy pics of your self just to get turned on? have you ever gotten off in the fitting room?

Yes, and yes

Would you like to make a guy ( in this case me ) cum on his own face?

I'd prefer you cum on mine instead.

I Whitney :) It's great to find some one else that has this sexy fetish, I just don't find too many peopel out there that are into this. I was curious, have you ever taken photos in a fitting room of yourself?

Ty ,and yes I have taken some of myself in the fitting room

Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар